9 Baltic Street,
Newtown, NSW 2042
Rent ID: 4354614
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Two Bedroom Home in Newtown!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
If you have been looking for an elegant, convenient and modern place to call home, 9 Baltic Street is the perfect place for you!
We are excited to present you with this two-bedroom charming residence located just moments from the vibrant suburb of Newtown. With all the amazing amenities this residence has to offer, it's sure to tick all the boxes.
Heres what youll love:
- Spacious parking area that can easily be converted into an outdoor entertaining area
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, electric cooktop and ample storage, space sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with quality fittings
- Floating floorboards
- Lounge room with ornate fireplace adding character to your home
- Internal laundry
- Guest toilet
- Ceiling fans
- Parking space
- NBN ready
Easy access to:
- Walking distance to Newtown Train Station
- Local schools in the area include: The Athena School, Australia Street Infants School, Newtown High School of the Performing Arts, Stanmore Public School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Newtown Central, Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre, and Broadway Sydney close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: The Vintage Cafe, Corellis Cafe Gallery, The Front Room, Stanbuli, The Last Course Sydney, Thai Pothong Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Weekley Park, Camperdown Park and Hollis Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/nsw
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newtown
Lifestyle in Newtown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9 Baltic Street, Newtown before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.