9 Ashford Place,
Parkinson, QLD 4115
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4355333
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A winning combination, presentation, and location all in ONE!
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP RENTALS PRESENTS
Need plenty of space? This huge 5 bedroom home has it all and is now available for your family to enjoy and comes complete with a lovely sparkling pool for summer fun! Your furry friend won't miss out either as pets are welcome upon application.
On the first floor, there are 4 large bedrooms, with the master having a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite, also enjoying a large family bathroom and a second family bathroom servicing the ground floor bedroom and living areas.
On the ground floor, you have the grand entrance, and off this the first bedroom, leading to the main living room and formal dining. These lead to the large kitchen, which has new appliances, and the family dining and living room. You will also find the 3rd bathroom and separate laundry here.
Outside there's a great covered patio, which will be a great place for a family to enjoy a BBQ, overlooking the lovely pool and garden. You will also find a large concrete pad if you wish to enjoy a basketball match-up, and a garden shed for the essentials. The garden offers plenty of room for your kids to play.
* 5 Bedrooms
* 3 Bathrooms
* Multiple living rooms
* Covered patio
* Inground Pool
* Quiet cul-de-sac location
* Close to schools and shops
* NBN Ready
* Pets on application
We look forward to seeing you at 9 Ashford Place, Parkinson
Prior to visiting any property, we ask that you agree to the following.
1. You will enter the home per family. No children or the elderly
2. We will open any doors needed
3. We can allow you to have 5 mins in the home
4. All internal doors will be open, NO cupboards are to be opened by visitors
5. Hand sanitiser or wipes will be made available
6. All other business after the inspection will be by electronic means
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you!
APPLY: The easiest, and fastest, way to apply for this property is online through 1Form!
We look forward to meeting you at the property.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellation to the inspection and no responsibility is accepted should they not be registered to attend.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkinson
Lifestyle in Parkinson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
9 Ashford Place, Parkinson, a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Parkinson.