9 Annie Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$5,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3783020
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Living - 5 Bedroom Home with Pool And BBQ Area
If size, location and luxury are what you're looking for than look no further than 9 Annie Street, Wooloongabba.
9 Annie St is a stunning family lifestyle property in the heart of one of Brisbane's oldest traditional character areas. A custom build that aimed to maximise use of the flat, inner city block by combining open living and outdoor areas. Liveability and amenity were a focus while maintaining privacy and security.
This 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom, swimming pool, fully fenced backyard home is located 3km's from the CBD and is all about class and elegance. Being built several years ago the house is in immaculate condition and is the epitome of classic modern living.
The open living area enables you to enjoy the surrounds this home has to offer.
The entertainer's kitchen complete with butler's pantry and equipped with stone bench tops, down lighting and appliances such as dishwasher and impressive gas top stove create a calming sense of comfort. As well as having another living area downstairs there is also a media room perfect for those winter nights in.
Upstairs you'll find the impressive sized bedrooms with built ins. The master bedroom is king size, with a private balcony and features a huge walk in robe and retreat ensuite.
A second living area or kids' area joins the upstairs space together that has a balcony of its own.
Walking distance to various public transport options, close to the Gabba for sporting events as well the many amenities to choose from the location is just as impressive as the home's layout. Close to the exclusive Villanova boys' school, plus the ample cafes, shops and eateries in the area you are never short of options.
Everything has been thought of, from the separate guest toilet downstairs to the second living area upstairs, this property is one that many would dream to call home. If you're looking for luxury, this one's for you.
At a glance:
- Beautiful 2 storey home on 404sqm block
- 5 great sized carpeted bedrooms all with built-ins, ducted air conditioner and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom is king size with a huge luxury ensuite, walk-in-robe and private balcony
- Tiled open plan kitchen/dining/living flowing out to the entertainment area
- Entertainers Kitchen with Gas Cooktop, large Chef's Oven, breakfast bar, dishwasher and double fridge space
- Butler's Pantry
- Second living area upstairs
- Beautiful family bathroom with separate toilet
- Large decked entertainment area with built-in BBQ and overlooking the swimming pool
- Separate guest toilet downstairs
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Separate internal laundry
- Security screens throughout
- Ducted ait conditioner
- Fully fenced backyard
- Walking distance to public transport, shops, cafes, schools
Narbethong State Special School - 0.31km
Buranda State School - 0.54km
Villanova College - 0.66km
St James Primary School - 0.85km
East Brisbane State School -1.03km
Please contact Cassie on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.
When apply for this property, please use 1Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9 Annie Street, Woolloongabba before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how