9 Aldgate Street,
Everton Park, QLD 4053
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4939893
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Leafy Everton Park Oasis
You'll never want to leave this private leafy oasis in the heart of Everton Park. This character filled Queenslander home features high ceilings, polished floorboards, huge in-ground pool and outdoor entertaining areas.
- High ceilings with character features
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area and all bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Built-in wardrobes
- Under house storage with 2 lock up sections
- Electric double car garage
- Set back from the road providing privacy.
- In-ground swimming pool
- Undercovered outdoor entertaining area
- NBN ready
Situated just moments from Everton Park Shopping Complexes, schools including Everton Park, Northside Christian College, and Mt Maria.
Pets are considered upon application.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Park
Lifestyle in Everton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 9 Aldgate Street, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Everton Park. This unfurnished property includes deck, balcony, and outdoor entertainment and will welcome your furry friends.