9 Alderbaran Drive,
Kingston, QLD 4114
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
$1,200 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 689653
Family Home, Ready and Waiting For You...
This home has had a recent renovation and is looking for you and your family to move in enjoy everything first hand.
- 3 Bedrooms with built-ins
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious living area
- Dining room off the kitchen
- New kitchen with electric appliances
- Lockable storage area with built in bar under
- Double lock up Garage
- Covered entertainment area
- Fully fenced rear yard
Close to Schools, Shops & public Transport
Sorry No Pets.
PLEASE SELECT THE BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON OR CONTACT AGENT TO REGISTER OR ARRANGE AN INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY, PLEASE NOTE ONCE REGISTERED YOU WILL BE KEPT INFORMED OF VIEWING DETAILS.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with secure parking. 9 Alderbaran Drive, Kingston is perfect for the growing family.