9/99-101 Anzac Avenue,
West Ryde, NSW 2114
$2,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2672149
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 6th JUNE 2.15PM - 2.30PM
Oversized 2 bedroom unit located in a security building with internal lift access. Just a stroll to local shops, buses and West Ryde train station.
- Combined lounge and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning with timber floors
- Modern kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes and ensuite to main
- Super spacious balcony
- Full bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure parking space
Avail date: 5th June 2020
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on the website.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Ryde
Lifestyle in West Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in West Ryde? 9/99-101 Anzac Avenue, West Ryde could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how