9/9 Hancock Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
Rent ID: 3710521
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A MODERN EASY CARE LIFESTYLE AWAITS!
Viewing is essential for this near new, feature packed ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit.
Centrally located in Mandurah with public transport on your doorstep, minutes to the new Aldi, Mandurah Centro Shopping Centre and the bustling Foreshore.
At the central hub of the home is the stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances, that over looks the open plan living area and the alfresco area.
Features you'll love include:
* 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Second bathroom
* Large split system reverse cycle A/C
* Immaculate finishes, high ceilings and neutral colouring
* NBN ready
* Lovely alfresco area perfect for entertaining
* Single remote garage with storage room and internal access
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING
AVAILABLE 10TH OF FEBRUARY 2019 - SMALL PETS CONSIDERED - STRATA BY LAWS APPLY
PLEASE CHECK ON THE DAY OF THE VIEWING THAT THE PROPERTY IS STILL AVAILABLE
DISCLAIMER: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate; however applicants must make their own independent inquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement. Century 21 Coast Realty provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Mandurah is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 9/9 Hancock Street, Mandurah.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how