9/9-11 Gurwood Street,
Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4584314
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CBD BEAUTY - Electricity and Water Included
A stylish and newly renovated modern unit in the heart of Gurwood Street.
Walking distance to everything that down town Wagga Wagga has to offer - this is city living at it's finest!
Located above the popular Scooter's Flowers and Paper Pear this unit features:
Electricity, Water and Wifi INCLUDED!!!
- One queen sized bedroom with a built in robe
- Functional stylish kitchen with induction cooking
- Bathroom off bedroom with modern fixtures
- Sunny veranda
- Close to public transport
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling (Split system to be installed)
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY - it's so easy!
No more waiting, No more hassle!
Click on the 'Book Inspection Button' and choose your appointment time. Most properties will have multiple times and days available for you convenience.
Please note tenanted properties will have allocated times.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Leasing team here at Raine and Horne Wagga on 6925 8322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wagga Wagga
Lifestyle in Wagga Wagga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Wagga Wagga could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 9/9-11 Gurwood Street, Wagga Wagga today!