$485 DEPOSIT TAKEN
9/9-11 Amor Street,
Asquith, NSW 2077
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2622136
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious, Modern Apartment With Huge Courtyard! - DEPOSIT TAKEN
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR TENANTS: Please send an enquiry to our team to register and arrange a private viewing of this property. We are also able to book a FaceTime/WhatsApp inspection if required or send a detailed video inspection upon enquiry if requested – please contact Bobby Zhu on 0425 477 228 for further information and to make a booking.
Located in Asquith, this large, Brand new apartment sitting on ground floor, offering all state of art living comforts, carpeted flooring throughout with a huge tiled courtyard as this apartment won't last for too long.
- 2 Bedrooms, both with mirrored built in wardrobes, main with en-suite.
- Both bedrooms have sliding door out to a large balcony.
- A modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Gas cooking cook top and electric oven & Dishwasher.
- Polyurethane bench top and cupboards
- Combined lounge with dining room with sliding balcony door to courtyard
- Small study/office area
- Internal laundry, with wall mounted electric dryer.
- 2 Split Air conditioning, one in living room, one in hallway for other rooms.
- One car secured space with remote control
- Extra-large entertainment/court yard
- NBN availability.
- 270m to Coles supermarket
- 450m to Asquith Train Station.
- 850m to Asquith public school
Cancellation of open for Scheduled Inspections has occurred due to unforeseen circumstances. Please ensure you have registered your details.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Asquith
Lifestyle in Asquith
Want to live in Asquith? 9/9-11 Amor Street, Asquith could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how