9/8 Murphy Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th October 2021
Rent ID: 4566022
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FANTASTIC TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH HEATING/COOLING IN QUIET RICHMOND LOCATION!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Located in a small block of only 9 apartments, overlooking glimpses of the city. Boasting:
- Separate kitchen and meal areas including plenty of storage
- Gas cooking
- Spacious and bright living area
- Generous sized bedroom with built in robes
- Ensuite style bathroom including bathtub
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Off-street parking located at the rear of the block for 1 car
- Additional parking permits available subject to council approval at additional cost
- Internal laundry taps
- Near-new carpets throughout
Situated in a fantastic, quiet Richmond location on a cul-de-sac, walking distance to public transport and Bridge Road amenities, local schools and parks. The perfect fit!
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! To book a time to inspect, simply click on book an inspection time or email agent to be notified of inspection times. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND NO. 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 9/8 Murphy Street, Richmond. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.