9/77 Hows Road,
Nundah, QLD 4012
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th April 2020
Rent ID: 2459772
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect position - Close to everything
9/77 Hows Road, Nundah, encapsulates what Nundah living has to offer, with easy access to shopping facilities, public transport, local restaurants and cafes, sporting facilities, parks and more. Nundah Village and the newly renovated Toombul Shops are only 5-10 minute walk away.
* Well presented home spread over two levels.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout home.
* Modern contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, ample cupboard and drawer space, including large pantry, with dishwasher, gas stove top and oven.
* Light filled open living/dining with tiled floors and quality window furnishings.
* Covered entertainers area offers privacy and space.
* Master bedroom offers storage filled walk-in robe, roller blinds, access to balcony and ensuite bathroom.
* Good sized second and third bedrooms offer quality blinds and built-in robes, with balcony access to second bedroom.
* Fresh modern main bathroom with shower/bath, quality vanity and fittings and toilet suite.
* Large remote controlled double lock up garage.
* Separate laundry facilities equipped with size and quality cabinetry.
* Separate downstairs powder room.
Lease term: 6 or 12 months
Date available: Available 13th April 2020
Water: No charge to tenants
Application forms can be downloaded from our website www.raywhitenundah.com.au, and handed to our property management team at the time of the inspection. Additional qualified private inspections available.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9/77 Hows Road, Nundah before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how