9/76 Duntroon Street,
Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4578543
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bed Rooms Townhouse for Rent $ 350 pw. Don't Miss out.
9/76 DUNTROON ST, HURLSTONE PARK
This is a Two Bed Rooms Townhouse apartment.
Anyone wanting the perfect lifestyle and the convenience of location with easy access to HURLSTONE PARK business district. It is a Great opportunity for them.
- Two bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen
- off-site parking
Call Ali Shikder : 0434 262 768 or 02 8041 5064
945 Canterbury Rd, Lakemba, NSW-2195
W: www: propertyonerealestate.com.au
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurlstone Park
Lifestyle in Hurlstone Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9/76 Duntroon Street, Hurlstone Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.