9/70 Sackville Street,
Ingleburn, NSW 2565
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1643038
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful 3 Bed Townhouse
This beautifully presented three bedroom Ingleburn townhouse is located in a quiet complex location and is nearby to bus stop, local schools and shops.
- Built in robe to main bedroom and a lovely sun filled balcony
- Open plan lounge with combined dining area and small paved patio off this room
- Renovated kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Floating timber floors throughout
- Internal laundry with large storage area
- Easy maintenance rear yard which is completely concreted so no need for mowing
- Bright bathroom with separate toilet
- Single carport
- Sorry, no pets.
Check the Open Home times advertised. There is no need to book, simply visit the property during the time slot shown. If you cannot make this inspection time, please call our office on 02 9605 7777 and we will be happy to schedule inspection times that suit you Monday - Friday, with set time for Saturday's listed during the week.
We DO accept online applications through 1form and T-App for your convenience.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/dui
If you prefer to complete a hand written application, a paper copy can be collected when you view the property. You must view the property prior to an application being processed.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Make sure you visit our website find out about all of our new listings. www.dunsheas.com.au
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ingleburn
Lifestyle in Ingleburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 9/70 Sackville Street, Ingleburn. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how