9/70 Rogers Parade West,
Everton Park, QLD 4053
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st December 2020
Rent ID: 4171045
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brand new, spacious, and in a great location
Park Rogers a SOPHISTICATED & CENTRAL Executive Townhouse complex perfectly located within minutes from shopping centres, schools and hospitals.
As big if not bigger than most local houses, here's your chance to live that lifestyle you dreamed of. And many have amazing 3mtr ceilings downstairs that will wow anyone who enters.
These luxury executive style Townhouses present contemporary living in a superb locale thats sure to excite young families, professionals and investors. Ranging from 202 sqm - 216 sqm, with seamless indoor/outdoor flow. With multiple living spaces on both levels there's a space for everyone to relax.
The Stylish kitchens incorporates stone bench tops and a full complement of Bosch quality appliances. All feature four bedrooms, a spacious master with private ensuite and WIR. Subsequent bedrooms (BIRs) share a matching main bathroom with a free standing bath. Each also includes double garage and laundry facilities.
Transport bus services at South Pine Road and Old Northern Road with two major shopping centres including Stafford City and Brookside.
- Modern design
- Large private living areas and bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- Boutique 12 contemporary townhouses
- High ceilings to living and bedrooms
- Smart Ducted A/C zone controlled
- LED Down-lights
- Stone Benches to Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Free standing 1700mm bath
- Semi-Frame less Showers
- Quality Kitchen Appliances
- Polished Porcelain flooring to Living area
- Open Timber Staircase
- Tiled court yards with gardens
Enquire and register now before they're all gone!
Tenancy Enquiry Form (to apply)
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Park
Lifestyle in Everton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Everton Park? 9/70 Rogers Parade West, Everton Park could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.