9/7 Parer Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4124701
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Upstairs Studio with Full Stove & Balcony & Avail WIFI
Situated at the prime location in Parer Street Frankston. Walking distance to Beach Street Shops with access to public transport & assorted shops, such as Wildness Café, Reddy Roast just to name a few. Short hop skip and jump to IGA in Beach Street Shops, Australia Post and so much more.
This new architecturally designed property has all the modern features and security of a newly built property. Secure indoor entry to each studio with onsite cameras to keep you safe. 1-bedroom, open plan studio fantastic for a single person or couple.
This studio consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
* Upstairs Studio with balcony
* Kitchenette with full electric upright 60cm stove.
* Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities.
* Room for 1 King sized bed.
* New ensuite, with wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings.
* Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors,
* Reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Access to common kitchen with electric stove top and electric oven.
* Electricity separately metered average cost $80 - $120 pcm.
All this and so close Frankston Tafe and Monash University. Be quick because this will not last long..............
Click Here to view Video Rm 9 https://youtu.be/6KlFzd3GZ4w
Room 1 Leased
Room 2 Leased
Room 3 - Leased
Room 4 Leased
Room 5 Leased
Room 6 - Leased
Room 7 - Upstairs $250pw
Room 8 - Upstairs $250pw quiet rear unit
Room 9 - Leased
Send an enquiry to receive updates, register to view the property, or start your application:
Following instructions enforced by the Australian Government, we will no longer be conducting open for inspections. All applications will be processed and if your application is shortlisted, you will be offered a private one on one appointment following all required guidelines.
Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease as this is 1 of 9 rooms available.
Water included in rent. Electricity separately metered average cost $80 - 120per month
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective Tenant should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio in Frankston is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 9/7 Parer Street, Frankston.