9/7 Bourke Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th March 2020
Rent ID: 2794146
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXTRA LARGE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN MASCOT Above Train Station!!!
This nearly 80 sqm 1 Bedroom Apartment, has ultra-convenient location in the heart of Mascot. Right across from all the cafes and restaurants Mascot has to offer, this vibrant, social apartment is not to be missed!
This contemporary apartment will match your unique lifestyle with great features including:
* Bright and airy
* Quality finishes
* Bedroom with walk-in
* Both bath and shower
* Good sized balcony
* Ceasarstone bench tops in kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Single car space
* Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
* Camera monitor in car park and building foyer
* Mascot station right outside with 2 stops to Central
* Close to Sunny Local Parks such as Sydney Park and Centennial Park
* East Garden Westfield Shopping Centre
* 10 minute drive to University of NSW
* 2 minute walk to Supermarket
* Suitable for young professionals
Available 13/03/2020, PLEASE EMAIL AGENT FOR MORE INFO AND INSPECTION.
(REGISTER BY SENDING AN ENQUIRY and WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE)
PLEASE NOTE: Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 9/7 Bourke Street, Mascot is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how