9/65 Boundary Street,
West End, QLD 4101
$560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3888432
- 1 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Affordable rooming at the centre of West End!
Click "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time
Located just beside Coles Shopping Centre, very close to restaurants, shops and Cafe's. 1 minute walking to Bus stops and walking distance to South Bank Park lands. Internet Provided
**RENT INCLUDES: Electricity, Furniture, Gardening, Gas, Professional Cleaning of Common Areas (Weekly), and Water**
Your Room Includes: Fully furnished with Single Bed, Desk, Chair and cupboard.
Upstairs Level: 10 Bedrooms, 1 Kitchen with 2 fridges and 2 gas cooktops, 1 Large Living area and 2 Bathrooms
Common Areas: Kitchen and Large Lounge/Dining Area (upper and lower level), Laundry, Tiles Floor throughout the Building and Outdoor Courtyard.
Education Facilities Close by:
- JCU (349 Queen Street)
- Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street)
- Griffith University (South Bank) (Russell Street)
- TAFE (South Bank)
- QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street)
Shopping Close by:
- Coles Supermarket West End
- Approximately 150 metres
- Takeaway Shops
- Brisbane's Best Cafes
- Australia Post
- Health Food Store
- Medical Centre
- Much Much More!
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2)
- Closest Bus Stop - Approximately 150 metres
- Bus Route - To City Approximately 5 to 10 minutes - Routes GLIDER, 192, 196, 199
- Bus Route - From City Approximately 5 to 10 minutes - Routes GLIDER, 192, 196, 199
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West End
Lifestyle in West End
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9/65 Boundary Street, West End before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.