9/61 Buller Street,
Everton Park, QLD 4053
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4250664
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AIR CONDITIONED & SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
This modern townhouse is in a great location and is very spacious!
- Three big bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious tiled living area with air conditioning
- Large gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, including dishwasher
- Security screens throughout
- Massive outdoor living area
- Single remote garage
** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY **
* To arrange an inspection click GET IN TOUCH and submit your details, we will reply with inspection information.
* Open Homes are usually on Saturdays and the time will be published as soon as it is confirmed.
* To apply online copy & paste this link in your browser https://applyonlineljhookerstafford.com.au/. We do not accept 1Form applications.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Park
Lifestyle in Everton Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9/61 Buller Street, Everton Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.