9/60 O'shanassy Street,
North Melbourne, VIC 3051
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4348152
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, location, location
This neat two bedroom apartment comes with balcony and is located a beautiful tree lined street very close to the city, trams, hospital precinct, Melbourne University and local shops and cafes. This is a true inner city lifestyle on offer.
- Large lounge opening to balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms both with built in robes
- Bathroom with shower and bath and space for laundry facilities
- Abundance of storage space throughout and security intercom
- Off street parking
- Split system and electric panel heater in lounge
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Melbourne
Lifestyle in North Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9/60 O'shanassy Street, North Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.