9/54 The Avenue,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4119334
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Top Front Unit
HT Wills would like to present this lovely unit, which located on the top floor of a security block.
It contains 2 bedrooms, Modern kitchen, combined living area with nice sunny balcony, internal laundry, and car space. Situated conveniently close to Hurstville schools, Westfield, and public transport.
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection!
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 9/54 The Avenue, Hurstville. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.