9/51 Buckley Street,
Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
$1,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3905428
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great apartment in top location
This second floor one bedroom apartment is ideal for professionals and couples alike. Perfectly positioned in convenient Moonee Ponds, it's also close to Buckley Street buses, Essendon Station, Rose Street cafes and boutique shops.
* Sun-filled bedroom with built in robe
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking
* Open plan living area
* Ensuite bathroom with shower over bath
* Communal laundry facilities
* Electric heating
* Security entrance and foyer
* Undercover parking for one car
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moonee Ponds
Lifestyle in Moonee Ponds
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Moonee Ponds? 9/51 Buckley Street, Moonee Ponds could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.