9/48 Kennedy Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2840831
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please Register For Inspection
This top floor unit overlooks the district and is within a short stroll to UNSW, POWH, transport and shops.
- New carpets
- freshly painted
- 2 Modern bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Huge balcony off the bedrooms
- Modern eat in kitchen with a fridge
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Modern bathroom with bathtub
- Lock-up garage with internal access and automatic door opener
- Small storage room
Disclaimer: Please be aware if you do not register for the inspection you will not be advised in regards to changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
9/48 Kennedy Street, Kingsford, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingsford.