9/38A Ewart Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4337327
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Great location. Plus there's a pool!
If you've been looking for a relaxing home to retreat to at the end of a busy day, and still want to be moments from the great amenities the Inner West has on offer, this fabulous, 2 bedroom apartment is what you've been searching for! Situated on the second floor of a very well-maintained security complex which peacefully backs onto a pond, this lovely apartment is quietly nestled away from the street, providing privacy and peace.
With a leafy outlook over the communal courtyard and swimming pool (perfect for the summer months ahead!) the apartment features:
- Built-in wardrobes in the main bedroom
- Floating floors
- Open plan living area with downlights
- Large kitchen with a breakfast bench and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Large bathroom with a separate shower and full sized bathtub
- Delightful balcony
- Internal laundry & ample room for storage
- Air conditioning and a communal courtyard/garden area!
To top it off, you're within easy walking distance (350m) of Dulwich Hill train station (with its speedy access to the CBD), Dulwich Hill light rail (400m), bus stops, village shops, groceries, Marrickville's vibrant café and restaurant district, the local Woolworths, Marrickville Golf Club, the Cooks River, walking/cycling tracks and surrounding parklands. Perfect for the busy professional looking for a quality, low maintenance lifestyle within striking distance of a wide array of local facilities. An opportunity not to be missed!
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Marrickville includes balcony and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 9/38A Ewart Street, Marrickville today!