9/38 Smith Street,
Charlestown, NSW 2290
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2931083
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Leave the car at home and walk to Charlestown Square, Restaurants and Public Transport.
This updated unit features a contemporary kitchen with dishwasher and lots of bench space, modern bathroom with bath tub, good size lounge room with a private balcony, built-ins to both bedrooms, internal laundry and 1x single carport space. Too good to miss!
Sorry No Pets.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE VIA 1FORM. ONCE AN APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED WE WILL ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Charlestown
Lifestyle in Charlestown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
9/38 Smith Street, Charlestown, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Charlestown.