9/33 Moore Street,
Turner, ACT 2612
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd June 2021
Rent ID: 2726801
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light Filled Apartment in Perfect Location
Please note: In accordance with government regulations, we are required to keep a record of each person's details (name and number) for those entering the property.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, by registering today! If you do not register your details prior to the appointment time, we may not be able to permit access to the property at that time due to time restrictions.
To apply for the property, please submit your application via the SNUG link below;
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
+Please sanitize/wash your hands upon entry to the property.
+We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
+Please respect the current social distance rules.
+Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
If you are looking for an Inner City residence, this one could be for you. The apartment is situated on the upper floor with a large open living space with full height doors, leading out to the large living area balcony.
Off the bedroom you also have a large balcony that captures the northern sun, with views across Turner and towards Black Mountain Tower.
It's enviably close to the vibrant Braddon precinct and O'Connor shops. You have an assortment of eateries, cafes and restaurants within walking distance in almost every direction.
• Well proportioned open plan design in a fresh modern style
• Sleek modern kitchen with black stone bench tops and gas stainless steel cooktop
• Covered outdoor entertaining terrace with a leafy urban backdrop
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and equipped with stainless steel gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
• Balcony with expansive views across Turner and Black Mountain Tower
• Second balcony with views along Moore Street
• Well appointed bathroom with concealed laundry facilities
• Secure lifestyle apartment with air conditioning and intercom
• Storage cage
• Short stroll to shops, eateries and city transport
Available early June for a 12-month lease.
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet.
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turner
Lifestyle in Turner
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
9/33 Moore Street, Turner, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Turner.