9/31 Bayliss Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
Available 8th May 2021
Rent ID: 684241
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unit is Close to Absolutely Everything
Situated conveniently close to the shopping/business precinct of Toowong, the little gem of a unit comprises the following features:
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Open plan Living / Dining
- 1 secure lock-up garage
- Laundry in Garage
- Great accessibility for UQ students
So close to the city, with bus, train and river transport on your doorstep, commuting will never be a problem again. Leave the car in the garage! This unit just been renovated too.
Please contact our office to arrange an inspection.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspect ion or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4510
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 9/31 Bayliss Street, Toowong. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.