9/30 Saunders Street,
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th July 2021
Rent ID: 4451336
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Split-Level Harbourside Apartment
This spacious and modern split-level two-bedroom apartment is conveniently set in a sought-after harbourside enclave. Boasting stylish and quality finishes throughout, this property perfectly complements the inner city lifestyle with premium comfort and practicality. Close to Pyrmont Village cafe, shop and restaurant amenities, as well as Sydney Fish Markets, The Star and John Street Light Rail Station.
Spacious open play layout with flow on balcony
Modern gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop and dishwasher
Sun-filled master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe and Juliet balcony
Renovated main bathroom
Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
Secure basement lock up garage and eligibility for additional residential parking permit
Security building with pool and gym amenities
Available: 9 July 2021
Lease Term: 6/12 Months
No Pets Permitted
Please note: We will be practicing social distancing which will limit the number of people inside the property at one time.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website kellys.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, or further inspection times
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pyrmont
Lifestyle in Pyrmont
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
9/30 Saunders Street, Pyrmont, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Pyrmont.