9/3 Wilga Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4092013
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Minute walk to station and Westfield
Exceptionally convenient location, just footsteps to Westfield, cafes and transport, this 3 bedrooms apartment offers a spacious floor plan and a pleasant city view.
- Extensive open plan living and dining
- Main and second bedrooms with access to balcony
- Spacious kitchen with European gas cooktop, oven, and rang hood
- internal laundry
- Carpet in the living room and bedroom
- Tiled through out
- Secure car space with lift access
Call Sarah on 0404 546 260 for more information or inspection.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with intercom, secure parking, and dishwasher. 9/3 Wilga Street, Burwood is perfect for the growing family.