9/2A Burnie Street,
Toorak, VIC 3142
$1,450 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2476552
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peaceful tree-top outlook
Tucked in a quiet end of the street location is this fantastic one bedroom, first floor apartment with a tree-lined outlook for that added sense of peace! Perfectly located close to the Yarra River, Chapel Street and Toorak Village shops and cafes, it is affordable and well presented whilst still maintaining vintage charm. This apartment is one to inspect.
- Large bedroom with built in robes and study desk
- Spacious living room with electric heating
- Cute separate kitchen with gas oven
- Well presented bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry taps in bathroom
- Single off street car parking space
- Water is included in the rent.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak
Lifestyle in Toorak
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Toorak? 9/2A Burnie Street, Toorak could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how