9/29 Mcburney Road,
Cabramatta, NSW 2166
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4150402
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walking distance to school, shop, church and train station.
This well presented 3 bedroom townhouse featuring :
Main with air-conditioning & access to balcony.
Large lounge & separate dining.
Tiles floor throughout.
Good size kitchen with electric cook top.
Well kept bathroom with separate toilet
Low maintenace private courtyard.
Single lock up garage with internal access.
Ready to move in, call us now.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cabramatta
Lifestyle in Cabramatta
Walk to everything from 9/29 Mcburney Road, Cabramatta. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.