9/25 Collingwood Street,
Drummoyne, NSW 2047
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4109561
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top Floor, Sun Drenched Apartment
Enjoy a sun drenched top floor position in a well maintained small block, this spacious apartment is in an outstanding East Drummoyne location.
Drummoyne Ferry Wharf and shops are just a stroll away.
- Generous layout with dual aspect living and dining space
- Good sized balcony offering expansive district outlooks
- Well appointed kitchen with stainless appliances and pantry
- Two bedrooms are well proportioned and full of natural light
- Modern bathroom, with bath, linen storage cupboard
- Presented in great condition and ready to rent now
- Lock-up garage, short walk to city buses and ferry wharf
- Tucked away in a quiet street near Victoria and Lyons Road
- Moments to Birkenhead Point Centre, cafes and local eateries
Please contact us for further information or to arrange an inspection.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Drummoyne
Lifestyle in Drummoyne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
9/25 Collingwood Street, Drummoyne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Drummoyne.