9/25 Ashburn Place,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4647398
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 4TH DECEMBER 11.30-11.45AM
This bright and airy two-bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor of a well-maintained block. Conveniently located just a short walk to local waterfront parks, bus services, and Gladesville Shopping Village.
- Well-appointed, open plan kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Combined living and dining area opening onto generous sized entertainer's balcony
- Two good sized bedrooms; main with built-in robe
- Neat bathroom with bathtub, internal laundry
- Lock- up garage and plenty of surrounding street parking
Available date: 2nd December 2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No pets
Viewings as per open times on websites or contact agent for a private inspection on 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Gladesville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 9/25 Ashburn Place, Gladesville today!