9/25-29 Millewa Avenue,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4695142
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large apartment in ideal location
Fantastic refurbished family sized apartment in highly sought location in a well maintained boutique block.
The location is superbly ideal, with the centre of Wahroonga Village shops, cafes and restaurants just a stroll away. Short walk to gorgeous Wahroonga Park the perfect place to relax. Local popular excellent schools, including Wahroonga Public, Ku-Ring-Gai High, Knox Grammar & Abbotsleigh.
- Large living space with double door opening to private balcony
- Three well-proportioned, carpeted bedrooms
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Generous master bedroom with attached ensuite
- Modern galley kitchen with ample storage space and s/steel appliances
- Internal laundry; air conditioning; and plantation shutters throughout
- Independent, secure garage in boutique building
- Off-street visitor parking is also available within the complex grounds
- Just 350m stroll to Wahroonga Station or Wahroonga Village Shops
CONTACT AGENT FOR INSPETION
Dennis 0420 477 777
APPLY ONLINE VIA
Whilst all details have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, potential clients should undertake their own investigation. No liability for negligence or otherwise is assumed by Seven Real Estate for the information contained within.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Wahroonga? 9/25-29 Millewa Avenue, Wahroonga could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.