9/24 Stafford Street,
Double Bay, NSW 2028
$5,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4573827
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF DOUBLE BAY
** WE ARE STILL SHOWING PROPERTIES - PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION - MASKS ARE COMPULSORY**
Poised above the boat studded harbour in a prized top floor position, this elegant beachside apartment sits In a magical setting on the tranquil Double Bay beachfront builidng '"Edgewater", a pet-friendly, Art Deco building of 12 residences set amid lush tropical gardens with a picturesque shared lawn entertaining space where you step directly onto a private sandy beach.
The apartment resides on the top floor of this c1938building with an elegant foyer, private bbq area and outdoor storage for kayaks and paddleboards. Filled with sunshine all day due to their perfect north eastern aspect,floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows invite the magical harbour surrounds inside to embrace a sparkling water backdrop from Double Bay Park to Bellevue Hill.
- Well maintained interiors
- Uninterrupted beach and harbour views all the way through to Bellevue Hill
- High ceilings throughout; entry hall
- 2 double bedrooms (one with built in wardrobe)
- Spacious combined living and dining areas
- Extra-large eat-in kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Linen cupboard
- Reverse-cycle aircon and shade blinds throughout
- Lock up garage plus parking in front.
The Area - Double Bay
Elegant and fashionable, Double Bay has a charm that makes Sydneysiders sit up and take notice. High-end designer stores, a deluge of salons and an emerging dining and bar scene are the pulse of this bayside neighbourhood. It's the French-esque Murray Rose Pool though that steals the show along with the highly-prized foreshore of picturesque Blackburn Cove.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Double Bay
Lifestyle in Double Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9/24 Stafford Street, Double Bay before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.