$495 - $520 Per Week
9/23 Garfield Street,
Five Dock, NSW 2046
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4640988
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Apartment in the Heart of Five Dock
If you are looking for convenient living along with a highly desirable location then this apartment is not to be missed. The apartment is within footsteps to Coles, Five Dock's popular main shopping hub with cafes, restaurants, award-winning delis, patisseries and fresh food shops. Situated close to CBD transport waterside parks and the Bay Run.
- Private Entry shared with only 1 other unit
- Tile and Parquetry flooring throughout
- Combined living and dining area
- Freshly Painted Throughout
- Large eat in kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Electric Cooking and heating
- New Blinds throughout
- Two double sized generous bedrooms with Large built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Internal laundry - Tenant to provide own machine
- Second Toilet in the laundry
- Lock up Garage included
Available from: 08/11/2021
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER:
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Nathan Johnson on 0427 284 559 / 02 8752 4514
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 812 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Five Dock
Lifestyle in Five Dock
Picture yourself living at 9/23 Garfield Street, Five Dock. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.