$520 including bills
9/23-39 Telopea Avenue,
Homebush West, NSW 2140
Available 28th January 2020
Rent ID: 3112807
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ultra Modern Two Bathroom Apartment + 2 Secure Car Spaces + Storage (inc bills)
The Phone Code for this property is: 41532. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Telopea Avenue, Homebush West - (available from 28 /1/2020)
* Includes Bills*
This light-filled, spacious penthouse style two bedroom 3 years old complex, two bathroom top floor apartment (unit) in small boutique complex, located at a sought-after area, only a short stroll to all amenities - . Close to Paddy's Market, DFO Homebush, Sydney Olympic Park, shops and restaurants.
* Bright North, East, West 3 aspects
* Huge 143SQM total area (including balconies, parking and storage)
* Includes Bills (Gas, Electricity and Water - conditions apply)
* Top floor with large balconies X 3
* Both bedrooms with built in wardrobes. The master room has an ensuite
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking, built in dishwasher and oven.
* Air conditioning, quiet location
* Internal laundry + dryer supplied
* 2 security car spaces and 1 storage
* no pets
Quiet street location
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Car Parking - Basement
Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes while the main has an ensuite, the second bedroom opens out onto the smaller of the three balconies.
The open plan kitchen is equipped with a gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher and has a large pantry.
You'll love the enhanced sense of spaciousness because there are no high rise neighbours and the views are either unobstructed or of gardens framed by a beautiful gum tree.
Two secure car spaces are accessible via an internal stairwell so you can come and go without worrying about weather conditions. You also get a storage cage near your parking spaces.
Within walking distance to Flemington Station and in close proximity to Parramatta Road and the M4 Highway, it is also located a short drive to Sydney Olympic Park, Costco and DFO.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Homebush West
Lifestyle in Homebush West
Want to live in Homebush West? 9/23-39 Telopea Avenue, Homebush West could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how