9/2 Henry Lawson Walk,
East Perth, WA 6004
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1444148
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Calling All Sports Fans ! Walk To The Stadium !
This spacious, fully furnished, two bedroom apartment situated in Claisebrook Cove is ideal for the city based professional. Located in a quiet boutique complex of only 16 residences in the exclusive Palladio building.
This secure first floor apartment is surrounded by stylish quality homes, inner city greenscapes and a range of cafes, restaurants and boutique retail outlets just over the footbridge. The stunning Swan River is literally a stones throw away, and Matagarup Bridge and the Perth Stadium are within easy walking distance.
The availability of free CAT buses to the city, easy access to the Graham Farmer Freeway and proximity to the entertainment offered in Burswood, Northbridge and the CBD make this location simply the best !
Features at a glance -
- Spacious, fully furnished and equipped two bedroom, two bathroom home.
- 110m2 of internal living.
- North facing 6m2 balcony overlooking a tree lined street.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Kitchen fully equipped with stainless steel appliances- fridge, dishwasher, microwave.
- European laundry- washing machine and clothes dryer.
- Separate 3m2 lockable storeroom.
- 2 secure undercover car bays (note: most other apartments only offer 1 car bay)
This apartment is available from 14 November, sorry no pets allowed.
Be quick to make sure you don't miss out ! To register your interest please contact Rod Reynolds on 0421 805 700 or email@example.com
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
9/2 Henry Lawson Walk, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Perth.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how