9/1B Hartland Avenue,
Black Forest, SA 5035
$1,590 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th March 2021
Rent ID: 2094020
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Secure Furnished Unit. So close to transport!!
*** For a digital application for this property go to www.tenantoptions.com.au ***
*** PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RENTING THIS PROPERTY, YOU MUST APPLY FIRST THROUGH THE DIGITAL APPLICATION PROCESS ABOVE - WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO CONTACT SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WHO HAVE APPLIED, FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING ***
This secure second floor unit, in a quiet group is ready for you to just move in!
* Modern kitchen overlooking the open plan lounge area
* One good sized bedroom with built-in robe and double bed.
* Neat bathroom with laundry facilities
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
* Private downstairs courtyard
* Remote control gate entry
* 1 x undercover car park
Property is currently furnished.
Only a short drive to the city or hop on the tram for a quick trip to the beach or city!
12 Month lease
Water Usage and Supply Charges apply
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Black Forest
Lifestyle in Black Forest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
9/1B Hartland Avenue, Black Forest, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Black Forest.