DEPOSIT TAKEN pw
9/16-18 Rickard Street,
Merrylands, NSW 2160
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4371256
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This three bedroom townhouse is just walking distance to Merrylands shops, station and schools. This freshly painted home features a downstairs tiled area, a/c in the living room, separate dining area, timber floor boards upstairs, two bathrooms with an additional toilet, single lockup garage with a laundry, good sized courtyard/alfresco area.
This is a must see!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Merrylands
Lifestyle in Merrylands
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Merrylands with plenty of room to move. 9/16-18 Rickard Street will be perfect for the growing family.