9/16-18 Alverstone Street,
Riverwood, NSW 2210
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th July 2020
Rent ID: 3823247
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
As NEW Modern Townhouse with Air Con and Floorboards in Demand (Furnish or Unfurnished)
This one-year new modern 3-bedroom double brick villa has almost everything you need for a couple or a growing family.
It is perfectly located in a complex off a quiet street with ten townhouses, close to Riverwood parkland and sports centre and other amenities and local shops with convenient options to drive, take bus and train.
Main features include:
- 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobe.
- Living rooms and dining area with air conditioning downstairs
- Laminate floorboards on both levels
- Open planned modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop and ducted rangehood
- Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and oven
- Internal laundry
- Auto lock-up garage
- Video intercom and security alarm
- Verticle blinds and flyscreens
- Low maintenance private backyard with a folding clothesline and rainwater tank
- Visitor parking inside the complex and unlimited free street parking
Step 1. View the VIDEO (if available) on this advertisement/page for a video inspection.
Step 2. Send a TEXT MESSAGE to Andrew WU 0422 836 577 with your NAME, this PROPERTY ADDRESS and a TIME or PERIODS OF TIME you would like to inspect.
Any questions AFTER viewing the video (if applicable) please call Andrew WU 0422 836 577 or make an enquiry on this page.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Best to APPLY ONLINE on www.realestate.com.au through 1form (if applicable)
- If not advertised on www. realestate.com.au, download the APPLICATION FORM on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for this property)
- Please send applications to ANDREW.WU@RAYWHITE.COM or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
- One set of the application form and supporting documents from EACH ADULT on the lease.
- An incomplete application could result in a delay.
- 100 points of IDENTIFICATION:
Passport (40 points) or Citizenship certificate. if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa;
Current drivers licence (40 points);
Birth Certificate (30 points);
Proof of age card (30 points);
Medicare card (20 points);
Credit card (20 points);
Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points);
Bank statement (10 points);
Telephone account statement (10 points);
Gas account statement (10 points);
Electricity account statement (10 points);
- Proof of INCOME:
Three most recent payslips and/or bank statement of the most recent 3 months showing your incomes such as salary;
If self-employed - tax returns and business registration instead of payslips, plus the bank statements.
- Proof of rental history:
Three Most recent rental receipts from (your private landlord); or
Print out of the updated rental ledger (from your current agent); or
Contact detail of the primary tenant of your current residential address (if you are sub-letting; or
Contact detail of the owner of your current residential address (if you are moving from home or a homeowner).
- Proof of current address: most recent utility statement or Council rates notice
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Riverwood
Lifestyle in Riverwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Riverwood includes alarm system and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 9/16-18 Alverstone Street, Riverwood today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how