9/15 Currie Street,
Jolimont, WA 6014
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th October 2021
Rent ID: 3832432
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This lovely one bedroom unit has just undergone a mini cosmetic renovation and presents beautifully throughout.The unit is situated within in a small well maintained complex & is surrounded by a number of different parks and reserves.
Public transport is really easy to access with Daglish train station 650 meters by foot and a Hay Street bus stop just 350m by foot.
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
- Open plan living with brand new flooring
- Brand new split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Small balcony
- Carpeted bedroom
- Fly screens
- Security screen to front door
- Under cover parking bay
- Communal laundry with security access
Available 257th October
To arrange a viewing is simple! All you need to do is register to inspect or click the email agent button.
Once your details have been submitted you will receive an automatic response with the available viewing times; follow the prompts and register for the time that best suits you. If the inspection times don't suit you, please feel free to contact me to arrange a suitable time.
Please note, if you don't register for a viewing you will not be advised of any changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jolimont
Lifestyle in Jolimont
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 9/15 Currie Street, Jolimont. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.