$285 pwHow much could you borrow?
9/14 Scawfell Avenue,
Slade Point, QLD 4740
$1,140 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4366837
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Live By the Beach at the Seabreeze Resort
Located behind the Seabreeze Tavern in a motel style setting is this 1 bedroom fully self contained unit. Ideal for the single working person or someone just on a short term stay over. Swimming pool, own washing facilities, air conditioned and your own peace and quiet. Positioned close the the beach and with food and beverage available at the Tavern next door. Weekly rental rates for short term monthly stay with 3 months or longer preferred. Only 1 open car park available.
We now have an option to assist you with paying your bond on this property: T&C apply
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION - APPLICATION PROCESS***
**Selection criteria for income is 30%. Combined NETT income is to be $825.00 per week to meet this criteria.
1. Register your interest ONLINE - scroll DOWN to book inspection.
2. If there is no inspection time available, we will notify you once a time becomes available. Please ensure contact details provided are accurate.
3. AFTER you have viewed the property we will process your application. Please ensure your application is 100% complete with ALL required supporting documents attached.
4. Our office will notify you once a decision has been made on your application.
We accept the following forms of applications: 1Form applications, 2Apply applications & paper applications which can be collected from our office.
Each adult (18 years and over) MUST submit their own application with full supporting documents.
For a direct 2Apply Application link, please email our office at [email protected]
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slade Point
Lifestyle in Slade Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Slade Point is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 9/14 Scawfell Avenue, Slade Point.