9/14 Bondi Avenue,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,278 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2452140
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ground Floor Studio Apartment
*** Under application pending signed leases ***
Located in Frankston this property boasts walking distance to Heatherhill Road shops, Monash University.
This architecturally designed property has a 1 bedroom self-contained, open property. This property has all the modern features and benefits of a newly built property.
Outside consists landscaped garden surrounding the property. Access to common laundry with new washing machine.
This property consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
* Wood like flooring,
* Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities.
* Room for 1 queen sized bed with side table.
* Ensuite, with wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings.
* Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors,
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* All amenity points such as TV point included.
* Water Usage Included in the Price
* Sliding glass door that opens to a low maintenance private court yard.
* Onsite car parking available for additional $10.00 per week
All this so close to transport, shops and universities.
Be quick because this will not last long..............
Inspection are subject to change without notice. All inspection require ID for entry to the property. Application only given out at the inspections or through 1form.com. (Application will not be process until at least one of the applicants have inspected the property). Lease 12 months, NO PETS. Bond $1,064.60 Rent $1,064.60 per calendar month. No private inspection available to respect the privacy of the current occupiers of the premises, only inspections advertised.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9/14 Bondi Avenue, Frankston before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how