$400 pwHow much could you borrow?
9/13A Queen Street,
Arncliffe, NSW 2205
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4698251
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peaceful unit in the Heart of Arncliffe
Nestled in a quiet street, just two minutes walk from Arncliffe Station, this delightful two bedroom unit is ideally located.
- Two bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
- Low maintenance tiles throughout
- Air Conditioner
- Lock up garage
- Internal laundry
- Spacious kitchen
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Arncliffe
Lifestyle in Arncliffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
9/13A Queen Street, Arncliffe, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Arncliffe.