9/13-17 Burton Road,
Salisbury, SA 5108
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4493655
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Security, Space, Style & Comfort
*** TO BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME PLEASE CLICK ON "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" TO SUBMIT AND SECURE YOUR BOOKING TO ATTEND ANY OF THE LISTED SCHEDULED OPEN INSPECTION. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations. *** (more information about this at the very bottom)
Stylish 3 bedroom, 2 storey home located in a quiet, secure gated community.
A remote control intercom to the front secure gates will protect your privacy elevate your confidence as you relax in this upgraded, open plan, double story home.
- Modern kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances. Spacious open plan living with split system heating & cooling
- Huge storage area under the staircase, great for pantry items
- Delightful upper living/retreat with split system heating & cooling
- Fabulous 2-way bathroom access to the master bedroom
- Built-in robe to the master bedroom
- Downstairs bathroom/toilet for extra convenience
- Gas hot water system-continuous flow
- 1 secure car parking spaces
- Electric front gates
- Situated in a secure & tranquil complex with visitor car parking
-'Plush' green lawn, perfect for the children to play
- Low maintenance gardens
- Opposite Hollywood Plaza & only a short drive to the Parabanks Shopping Centre, the John Street Shopping Precinct, Martins Plaza & ALDI
- Conveniently located close to the Salisbury Interchange and the Northern expressway for an easy commute to the Adelaide CBD
- Close to child care facilities & schools such as Salisbury Downs Primary & the very popular Thomas More College
NOTE: In an attempt to prevent and minimise the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please do NOT attend the open inspection if you have travelled / returned from overseas in the last 14 days, or if you flu-like symptoms (including fever, coughing, wheezing or shortness of breath), or if you have have been in contact with someone that has displayed any COVID19 symptoms (such as fever, coughing, wheezing or shortness of breath);
NOTE ABOUT THE OPEN INSPECTIONS: Interested persons MUST register their details to attend any of the scheduled viewing dates and times allocated. The agent will not attend the listed viewing date and time if you do not register and confirm your attendance. It is for this reason we highly recommend you register to attend to ensure the agent's attendance and to avoid disappointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 9/13-17 Burton Road, Salisbury before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.