9/12 Morgan Street,
Botany, NSW 2019
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4449179
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Expansive Garden Apartment In Highly Desired Resort-Style Complex
Freshly updated throughout and set within a resort style complex, this oversized ground floor garden apartment provides a house-like feel and effortless outdoor flow across a spacious layout, offering comfortable living throughout.
Two generously sized bedrooms highlighted by large mirrored built-ins and direct access to the outdoor area; a large combined dining & living area, entertainers kitchen with gas appliances & dishwasher, spacious bathroom and separate laundry. The secure underground car space and visitors parking provides convenient direct access up a staircase to the unit.
This apartment is part of the highly desired 'Greenwood' complex; only a moments walk down a lush and peaceful pathway to the well-maintained pool, spa and 'The Lodge', a residents hall available to book for events and gatherings.
Located in the heart of Botany, only moments to public transport, excellent local schools, and Westfield shopping centre.
- Quality timber flooring complements spacious interiors
- Tranquil common gardens with swimming pool & spa
- Designer kitchen featuring gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of bench space
- Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes; direct access through sliding doors to outside
- Beautifully appointed bathroom with separate bath and shower; separate internal laundry
- Secure underground single car space plus visitors parking
- Easy access to Westfield Eastgardens, La Perouse and Maroubra
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botany
Lifestyle in Botany
9/12 Morgan Street, Botany, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Botany.