9/12 Llaneast Street,
Armadale, VIC 3143
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th July 2021
Rent ID: 4452497
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Apartment In Spectacular Location
Inspections by appointment only as per advertised time.
No entry permitted without prior registration.
This well appointed modern two bedroom apartment offers an array of essential features and located in a desirable location, with a short stroll to trams, train, shops and numerous parks.
* Two bedrooms, both bedrooms have mirrored built in robes
* Open plan kitchen/living with electric Miele oven and cook top, dishwasher and fridge
* Hardwood floors throughout
* Semi ensuite/bathroom with large shower, vanity, toilet and laundry cupboard with washing machine and dryer provided
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning that will keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
* Opening onto a west facing courtyard for alfresco meals
* Under cover secure parking for one car plus storage cage
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY!
TO REGISTER: Simply click on Email Agent to register instantly using our online system.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Noel Jones Coronavirus Update
Please note that due to current Government restrictions to inspect this property you must make a private appointment. We welcome you to reach out to us and make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you.
We will be asking attendees to:
- Contact the Agent to book a private appointment
- Not enter the property if:
- You have returned from overseas in the past two weeks
- You are unwell or have a fever
- You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive to Coronavirus
- As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
- Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use
- Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armadale
Lifestyle in Armadale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
9/12 Llaneast Street, Armadale, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Armadale.