9/11 Geraldine Street,
Bassendean, WA 6054
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3690419
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome Home! Your Best Move Ever!
Perth Realty are excited to offer For Rent this simply delightful 2-bedroom villa conveniently located in a whisper quiet and picturesque pocket of Bassendean. Cute and homely, its living areas are not too big and not too small and its nicely presented. With lovingly cared-for rooms, new kitchen appliances and a fresh and inviting vibe, this feels like home upon arrival.
In addition, this location is only a 7-minute walk to the Bassendean Train Station, a 3-minute drive to the Bassendean Primary School and 4 minutes from Bassendean Shopping Centre and the vibrant restaurant and cafe lifestyle in Bassendean Village. You are also next door to the laidback country feel of Guildford, including Alfred's Kitchen, The Guildford Hotel, local patisseries and retail shopping.
Features at a glance:
- 2 Bedrooms - All plush and immaculately carpeted rooms with new blinds, A/C to the master suite.
- 1 Bathroom - in pristine condition with a new shower screen, toilet and shower over the bath
- Massive formal lounge with beautiful wood flooring that is easy to look after. This space feels light and airy and has new block out and sheer curtains for privacy.
- A separate dining area runs between the lounge and kitchen allowing for easy access to the backyard
- The kitchen has an upright electric oven as well as new extra overhead cabinetry for handy extra storage
- The laundry is neatly tucked away off the kitchen and has a linen cupboard
- The backyard is a wonderful space perfect for the kids, entertaining or pottering around in your own private and personal space.
- Secure external storeroom between the carport and the backyard
- Single carport and enough space to tandem park a second vehicle
- Security alarm system
*HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: arranging inspections is easy! Simply click on contact agent and you can register your details on any of our properties to book an inspection*
Own your own investment property? If you are looking for property management services, we would love to hear from you. Contact our Business Development Manager Maggie Schmidt 0448 200 478 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation and confidential discussion.
*Information Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared for marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries about the information included in this document.
Perth Realty Group provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Perth Realty Group accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bassendean
Lifestyle in Bassendean
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa in Bassendean comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 9/11 Geraldine Street, Bassendean today!