9/11 Crana Street,
Gaythorne, QLD 4051
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3254514
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TRI-STORY EXECUTIVE TOWNHOME ON THE TRAIN LINE 8 KMS TO CITY
Please use the property ID code 2366 when phoning. Please do not text.
Situated in Gaythorne this spacious tri-level townhome seamlessly fuses stylish design with every day liveability.
With Brookside Shopping Centre merely a 1.5km journey and Gaythorne Train station 400m away, this property is easily accessible to all amenity hubs in the inner city. RSL, Sports Clubs and several schools are also within walking distance.
Specifically features include:
- Secure Lock up Garage with remote access.
- Multi-purpose room used at your pleasure
- Bedroom or home office
- Bathroom / Toilet / Shower
- Internal laundry.
- External clothesline and outdoor sitting area
- Under Stair storage
- Tiled Flooring
- Open plan living / dining with tiled flooring and split system Air Conditioning and ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, stone beach tops, large bench area - plenty of storage and cupboard capacity
- Linen closet and additional storage
- Powder Room
- Balcony that takes advantage of the afternoon breeze while keeping cool in the sun. Perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining.
- Well-sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built in wardrobes/ ceiling fans and air conditioning and Bamboo Flooring
- Windows are fully screened so can be safely opened to take advantage of the breeze
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Separate Toilet.
- The complex is also under constant CCTV Surveillance providing security for the tenants and the premises.
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Instant Gas Hot systems and energy saving Led lighting and appliances.
- Private Garden with Grassy area.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, we will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You will get a copy of the lease and special terms when you apply.
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Contact Agent' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Contact Agent' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gaythorne
Lifestyle in Gaythorne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse. 9/11 Crana Street, Gaythorne is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how