9/11-15 Bond Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4475730
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM UNIT LOCATES AT THE HEART OF HURSTVILLE CBD
This beautiful fully bricked furnished unit is in the central of Hurstville, within walking distance to the Hurstville train station, bus stop, library, supermarket and more.
* Big size living room separated for lounge room and dining room; north
facing, bright and sunny;
* Enclose gourtment kitchen with gas cook top, oven, rangewood and
many storing cabinets;
* Master bedroom adjointing to the balcony;
* Spacious and sunny balcony, perfect for entertainment and outdoor activities
* Internal laundry, good condition;
* Two generous sized bedrooms, large built-in wardrobes in both of the bedrooms;
* 1x Lock up garage with remote control;
* Premium location with walking distance to station, library, shopping centre etc.
Don't miss out such a fantastic unit in such good location. For more details or to book a private inspection, please contact Winnie Huang on 0422 657 848.
Please note: In line with the federal Goverment's requirements, to minimise the spread of the Coronavirus outbreak, PLEASE WEAR A MASK BEFORE ENTERING THE PROPERTY. For health and safety reason, it is mandatory to follow all instructions provided by our staff during the inspection of the property. If you or attending member are currently experiencing fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath, Please contact us to advise prior to inspecting this property. We appreciate your understanding during these times.
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Picture yourself living at 9/11-15 Bond Street, Hurstville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: built-in wardrobe and balcony.